Implementing the EN Toolkit
Implementing the EN Toolkit can include:
- integration as a complete unit of study
- inclusion of topics, sessions, case study videos or individual activities within a unit of study
- adapting the EN Toolkit activities to meet assessment requirements.
Provide student access to the learning modules:
- by uploading the EN Toolkit to your Learning Management System
- by embedding the EN Toolkit content and/or case study videos within your unit.
Customising the resources to suit your course:
The project team can provide tailored support to assist with integrating the EN Toolkit into your program. This includes:
- site visits
- teaching and learning workshops
- curriculum and resource mapping activities.
The PCC4U learning materials can be adapted for use to support student learning provided correct acknowledgement is made and copyright is maintained. See www.pcc4u.org/copyright for clarification and suggested citations.
The EN Toolkit eLearning Topics can be accessed through the red buttons on the EN Toolkit homepage.