Implementing the EN Toolkit
Implementing the EN Toolkit can include:
- Integration as a complete unit of study - the EN toolkit is aligned to the unit of competency HLTENN010 Apply a Palliative Approach in Nursing Practice
- Inclusion of topics, sessions, case study videos or individual activities within a unit of study
- Adapting the EN Toolkit activities to meet course and assessment requirements.
Provide student access to the learning modules:
- By uploading the EN Toolkit to your Learning Management System. There are six topics within the EN toolkit, and each session within a topic is available as either SCORM1.2 or SCORM 2004 files which can be easily uploaded into your LMS for your students to access.
- By embedding the EN Toolkit content and/or case study videos within your unit.
Note: if you do not have your own LMS, please contact the project team for further options
Customising the resources to suit your course:
The project team can provide tailored support to assist with integrating the EN Toolkit into your program. This includes:
- Site visits
- Teaching and learning workshops
- Curriculum and resource mapping activities.
The PCC4U learning materials can be adapted for use to support student learning provided correct acknowledgement is made and copyright is maintained. See www.pcc4u.org/copyright for clarification and suggested citations.
The EN Toolkit eLearning Topics can be accessed through the red buttons on the EN Toolkit homepage.