About the EN Toolkit
The Enrolled Nurse Toolkit is an online suite of resources that has been designed to support learning in EN courses. This suite of six topics and supporting resources can be seamlessly integrated into Enrolled Nurse courses.
The six topics focus on developing graduate capabilities in palliative care and include case studies, video vignettes and current evidence based information. Module content has been mapped to HLTENNO10 Apply a palliative approach in nursing practice. Each topic includes a range of active learning activities designed to develop one or more of the graduate capabilities for health professionals in palliative care. Learning activities provide opportunities for students to:
- Explore key practice concepts relevant to the capability
- Understand the experience of individuals living with a life-limiting condition
- Promote critical reflection and apply learning
- Consider expert opinions and experiences of practice in the field
- Identify and review current evidence and information resources.
Depending on desired learning outcomes, the EN Toolkit can be used in whole or in part and delivered in a range of different formats including:
- Blended learning
- Workshop activities
- Interactive tutorials
- Self-directed learning
- Lecture presentations
- Group discussions.
The EN Toolkit eLearning Topics can be accessed through the red buttons on the EN Toolkit homepage.